- 1 self leadership MASTERY
- 2 DATE: OCTOBER 22, 2020
- 3 Self Leadership mastery
- 4 About the Seminar
- 5 Transformation, Engagement, Culture, Talent, Retention in 2020
- 6 Secrets to Self Leadership Success
- 7 Speakers
- 8 Self Leadership Mastery
- 9 SEMINAR DETAILS
- 10 Stay updated on Future Events
self leadership MASTERY
DATE: OCTOBER 22, 2020
Self Leadership mastery
About the Seminar
The Future of HR and Transformation will reveal best practices and winning solutions to the current challenges and trends that impact human resource capital. Working to provide inspiration and insights into the transformation of teams.
This is the future of work. As each organisation is unique, the challenges we face are common. By sharing best practices, we share inspiration and ideas to apply to the development of our teams, influencing culture, increase engagement and empowering our team through effective leadership, strategy and implementation.
Transformation is a complicated ecosystem. Our goal is to give clarity, purpose and identify new concepts and solutions for success through leadership and human potential.
An engaging impactful series of talks from leading professionals, culminating in an expert panel discussion of thought leaders and experts and HR professionals with global experience, for local impact.
Transformation, Engagement, Culture, Talent, Retention in 2020
Secrets to Self Leadership Success
Strategically effective strategies to move you to fully charged, engaged and productive to be your ultimate self.
Known as "The Zone Coach" Dan shares his learnings and methods developed over 20 years of high performance coaching and training with ultra successful leaders and professionals.
Self Leadership Mastery
Location: Grande Centre Point
Terminal 21, Asoke
Date: February 4th, 2020
Welcome: Daniel Remon
- Insights from HR Survey 2020
- Influencing Culture through Employee Engagement
- Driving Transformation Through Advanced Leadership
Coffee Break & Networking
- Tackling the Real Issues: Solutions for the Future of HR
- Empowering Talent & Retention through Innovation
Expert Panel Discussion
End of Session & Networking